#IoT People in #London
So I’m putting this list together of some really smart people I’ve come across recently as we all work towards making the open IoT a reality.
- Michael Bayler, Founder and Director, understands the true impact of IoT and aids clients prepare – Independent Consultant
- Erik Staaf, Managing Director at IOT-as-a-Service.com, what set him apart is he has actual case studies – Independent Consultant
- George Achillias, Digital Anthropologist, he understands the technology without driving clients to specific suppliers – Wipro Digital
- Karl Smith, CEO Paradigm Interactions, author and futurist, building a retail IoT test platform with 20% totally newly invented technology – Independent Consultant
- Brendan Mislin, Managing Director, total genius years ahead of the time – Accenture
- Jon Pearson, Co-founder & Director, an innovator involved in FinTech – Deutsche Bank
- Olena Kaplan, Senior Analyst, an innovator involved in HealthTech – Beecham Research
- Windahl Finnigan, design, research, strategy & innovation consultant, an innovator looking at the end to end experience – Independent Consultant
- Pete Trainor, Author, Speaker, Director of Human Focused Digital, an innovator looking at the end to end experience – Independent Consultant
- Nigel Willson, Global Strategist, involved in helping customers digitally disrupt and transform – Microsoft
This is a personal list and not exhaustive.
Independent Consultant can easily provide services, others work Client side for in-house teams or for Global Consultancies.
15309total visits,1visits today
Karl Smith, Experience Consultant by Karl Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://karlsmith.info/.