Oxfam UK – TOR (for funding), new web presence project with full enterprise architecture review, for 24/7 burst capacity transactional web system, emergency sub site set up and governance
- Project Management, managing team of BA’s to gather picture of IT landscape.
- Requirements gathering workshops with internal, remote and external stakeholders for new scalable web architecture WCMS.
- Full business requirement document including all web interfaces (including new web presence), system integrations (Cloud, Burst, Search, e-Rights, e-Assets, e-CRM etc.), software and vendor specification, infrastructure recommendations and new business processes.
- New public portal, requirements, solution and concepts
- Technical Architecture for Scalable web architecture core development and critical systems program.
- Service Design for Ecommerce pathway heuristic evaluation and payment model proposals.
Activities; Stakeholder (80 people) workshops planning, running workshops, running design panel with external digital agencies, board presentations, presentation of findings to project team, new vendor selection, vendor relationship management, technology review and technology selection.
137total visits,1visits today