I have worked with Agile World Inc. on and off taking a break to work with Accenture and setting up Wipro Digital and back again in 2015. I have been instrumental in the creation of Agile World Incorporated and the nonprofit ecosystem it supports, working with an inspirational leader Sabrina C E Bruce. This page is dedicated to those projects and the ongoing work focused on saving the human one person at a time.
Agile World Inc. is committed to supporting community projects and education. In that aspect we are delighted to allow Agile World Incorporated and their Initiatives to use our company name for their nonprofit activities.
Agile Community Organisations
Agile World Incorporated has been born out of a new movement in Agile. It is focused towards people being part of a global community. It is about Agile in all its different flavours being a benefit to humanity in every area of life.
Our mission is to support educational and training initiatives that provide free Agile training resources for everyone. Agile World is committed to Practical Agile knowing that it can have a fundamental and positive impact on individuals, communities and businesses by aiding them in everyday life. We are involved in several Initiatives with a global remit that meet our focus of reducing the barriers to knowledge and education that otherwise exist for a large proportion of the world because of languages, finances or their physical location.
Agile World Broadcast Media is a nonprofit Entertainment and Education production organization supporting people to gain free access to Agile education and continued professional development for existing Agile practitioners. Permission was granted to use our Agile World Inc. name in January 2021 (the first of many agreements) for nonprofit Entertainment and Educational activities. Agile World Broadcast Media have shown a commitment to entertainment and education and have built a platform and capability to serve both the agile community and the wider world.
They have now a number of shows all producing content around the world including;
- Agile World in French Coming soon
- Agile World Indie The Agile World Indie show has been created to aid a much larger audience to both share their knowledge and to engage worldwide in a number of languages.
- Agile World in Better English The Agile World Better English show has been created to aid a much larger group of English speakers engaging with Agile World in a more culturally and socially sensitive way than the British English do!
- Agile World in Spanish Agile World Spanish Language Show is the second of many language versions we want to produce and broadcast to support Agilists globally.
- Agile World in English The first show Agile World in English has been born out of a new movement in Agile. It is focused towards people being part of a global community.
- Agile World Hot Topics The Agile World Hot Topics show has been created to engage with the Agile community and wider to talk about the successes and problems with Agile.
Agile World Volunteers
We especially want to mention all the volunteers who have made this wonderful free platform available.
- Cynthia Kahn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cynthiakahnpmp/
- Alexandra Oporto https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceciliaalexandraoportodugard/
- Sabrina C E Bruce https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabrinabruce/
- Karl Smith https://www.linkedin.com/in/karlsmith2/
Agile World Broadcast Media Shows
Agile World Broadcast Media Online
- Agile World News https://agile-world.news/
- Agile World Institute https://agile-world.institute/
- Agile World Institute Resources https://agile-world.org/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Medium https://medium.com/agile-world-news
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j
Agile World Institute
The Agile World Institute mission is to provide access to free Agile training resources for everyone. Our main focus is high schools, community colleges, universities and the workplace to facilitate educators, lecturers and trainers to adopt and utilize Agile with their students. Agile World Institute is committed to listening and communicating within the agile world community so offers educational materials to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of Agile and how it can aid them in their everyday life.
Agile World Inc. is happy to see that Agile World is seeking to meet its full mandate by establishing a free educational resources capability Agile World Resources. The new website under construction and will provide free resources for Agile Family, Agile Work, Agile Society and Be Agile we understand that a complex architecture has been used to enable scaling and wish them every success in this new activity.
Agile World Resources is a combination of five different initiatives into one digital experience. It appears to be one website but is in fact five separately focused sites with different activities the main site is focused on operations and support and occasionally showcasing content. I was decided to build this way in order to facilitate a holistic adoption of agile practices and support mechanisms as the whole world move towards a more Agile lifestyle.
Family Agile is focused on support and training to assist families, in all aspects of living, adopting agile practices and mindsets to facilitate a better experience, awareness and engagement within the family home, with siblings and the elderly.
Work Agile is focused on practical enhancement to peoples ways of working considering the work ecosystem and interaction with others towards a more consistent understanding of the status and flow of work organisation wide.
Society Agile is focused on how Agile affects human expectations of behaviour, transparency and respect and has close ties to the Think Agile as an outlet for positional concepts and ideas.
Be Agile is focused on practical Agile, and gaining a greater understanding of the aspects of Agile thinking, behaviour, interaction, mindset etc, it is evolving as humans evolve.
Think Agile is a nonprofit think tank organisation currently being set up to look into the bigger opportunities on a global scale that Agile offers humanity, taking an evolutionary approach to move Agile into is next iterations. Think Agile has been born out of a desire to unleash the talents of the Agile community in making the world a better place. We celebrate agility in its many manifestations and look forward to finding ways to benefit people in all walks of life through application of its values and principles.Our mission is to support educational and training initiatives by equipping people across the globe with concepts and artifacts that celebrate the best in all of us.
Terms and Conditions
Agile World Inc. does not use Agile World Incorporated or any of its Initiatives for advertising or sales leads (we do not use any sales leads, or leads services as they are a breach of our ethical code). There is no commercial link between Agile World Inc. and Agile World Incorporated our involvement is only in support of their nonprofit Entertainment and Education activities.