RBS Global Banking Markets
- Service Design for Daily P & L sign off and adjustment software conceptualisation and UI design with workflow, commentary, balance sheet, ledger, web, desktop and enterprise mobility systems, for front, middle, BUC and executive users.
- Organisational design for new customer-centric service
- Interim ScrumMaster, covering PM holidays
- Customer Experience for Finance calendar linked to global regulatory reporting deadlines.
- Customer Experience for Research portal for FX multi-leg transactions.
- Governance consultant for setting best digital standards and (application, software and web) practice for user experience, interaction, analytics and information architecture with multiple stakeholders and technical teams.
Activities; Creating senior management buy-in to user experience across the business including front, middle and back office senior staff. Requirements gathering research with front, middle (remote) and back office for finance task flows and activities for several project streams. Part of new direction activity with 8 other heads of user experience across GBM based in IT to define the process, deliverables, touch points and business benefits of user experience.
Areas of business; Rates, Flow, Exotics, Accruals, Private Banking, Brokerage, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Ledger, Finance IT, Reporting, Audit.
44total visits,2visits today