Oxford University Press – Mobile first digital strategy 2009
- Digital strategy captured in worldwide (stakeholders flown in from USA and Asia) workshops (over 8 week period) with representative the stakeholder groups (using UCD / Agile stores) including Results including market specific mobility strategy for Asia with e-learning.
- High-level proposal for new Web Presence to ISO9241 based upon an assessment of existing information services (84 country websites, 120 mini-sites, intranets, wikis etc.) historical implementation strategy, resourcing, current business objectives and technologies.
- Definition of Web Presence Requirements including; CMS, faceted search, asset management, vendor selection, SLA definition, infrastructure, business processes. Design for new internal digital agency (with staffing recommendations) was also included.
- Organisational design for new internal digital agency separate from IT
- Service Design for country based, regulators, business leaders, editors, managers, creative staff, distributors, shops staff, teachers and pupils.
- Ecommerce Strategy including subscriptions, code access, metered access and micro-payments solutions.
- Governance consultant to ISO/IEC 38500 with new business structures to support the development of policies and processes (behaviours) for the standardisation of activity and quality assurance of all digital media and information systems.
- Technical Architecture and structural definition for WCMS including sitemaps, wireframes and multiple taxonomies, faceted enterprise search and new multi-dimensional content object model for multiple countries, communities, data feeds, e-rights, web e-commerce, mobile e-commerce, salesforce (plus other integrations).
Activities; Involved several facets of (multinational 84 countries / divergent brands and products with multilanguage and culturally diverse consumer behaviours) stakeholder engagement and buy-in, UCD research, audit and analysis, concept creation, research design and implementation to define and establish best practice principals for the following deliverables
80total visits,1visits today
Karl Smith, Experience Consultant by Karl Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://karlsmith.info/.