Agile an Unexpected Journey. A Compendium of Agile Biographies
How exactly did people get involved in Agile, what did then learn that galvanised them and propelled them into a career in it? This compendium of Agile Biographies by practitioners expresses their experiences and their vision for the future.
Without editing the Agile Practitioners will answer the same five questions listed below.
1. How did you hear about Agile and how did you first get involved?
2. What was your first experience of applying Agile and what did you learn?
3. How has your experience and practice of Agile evolved?
4. Can you share any pivotal work or case studies?
5. Where do you go from here.
In my chapter I will show Agile is a journey not a destination and describe my journey in Agile since 2003. It will express what I have done, what works, what has not worked and what I have learned. It will show the connection between Agile and Human Centered Design and how they are symbiotic for the betterment of humanity.
Due out January 2021
E-book: ISBN 978-1-8382370-4-2
Due out February 2021
Paperback: ISBN 978-1-8382370-5-9